Monday, August 26, 2013

Random Haikus [Poem]

Tortured by Desire
Drowning in Discursiveness,
Forgive me, My Mind.


-
Drain myself of Life,
Body lazing, Mind coarsing:

Death by Apathy.


-
Breath, one, Breath two, Breath…
Becoming single-pointed… Ah! I just lost it.

- Gaze at the Future: Pure Potentiality. Utterly Groundless.

- Walking with barefeet- Insects live in small world, too Crawling and Creeping


-
Astral Dimension:
Subtle, Light like a feather,
Its Ineffable.


-
Physical Dimension:
Solid... and continuous?
I think its boring.


-
This Meditation:
Struggle with an untamed horse.
It doesn't like that.


-
This Meditation:
I'm melting into stillness,
silence is soothing.


-
On The Internet:
I...want...to..see..and..know..ALL!
End up with nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment