Sunday, December 22, 2013

Read this right now [Poem]

You are reading this.
Thank you…
For letting me into your mind.
As your eyes follow these words,
I can slip thoughts that are not your own into your head
All for my own mysterious ends.

You have given me incredible power over you right now…  
Don’t believe me? Okay then. Here’s a challenge: Don’t think about roses.
Are you thinking about roses? Ha! See?
Your mind is totally under my control.

Hmmm… What shall I get you to think about today?
A Fantasy… like pirates looking for treasure?
A Nightmare… like a serial killer stalking innocents?
A Warning… like if you don’t question what you read,
people can get you to believe in anything?

I hope you keep that in mind,
because the time has come,
To FREE YOUR MIND

No comments:

Post a Comment